About the organization
- About the organization
Public organization "Volyn Institute of Law"
Volyn Institute of Law – is the public organization founded on March 1, 2010.
The profile in Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/VolynskyyInstytutPrava
Since 2018, the organisation is the part of the Network of the CSO hubs.
The page in Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CSOhubsUA.
The mission of the organization
We work to ensure that every inhabitant of Volyn has the opportunity to make positive changes in his community, and communities have flourished.
- Man is the most important value
- Rule of Law
- Mutual assistance
- Equal rights for all
- Democratic governance
- Political negligence
- Non-discriminatory policy
- Gender equality
- Transparency and accountability
- Openness to cooperation
- Activity and initiative
Areas of activity:
- Support for the institutional development of civil society organizations;
- Strategic community development planning using public participation tools;
- Influence on the formation of local policies in order to establish the principles of transparency, openness, accountability and public participation;
- Protection of rights and legitimate interests of citizens through the implementation of advocacy campaigns;